KADMAC Clubman Aerobatic Event.
The KADMAC aerobatic competition is being held on the 12 September.
Please be on the moor no later than 10AM to assemble models and check fail-safes. Pilots briefing and slot draw at 10.15.
Aircraft to be 1kg min weight & expected to use the recognised flying area for manoeuvres.
A battery change or refuel is allowed.
- Take off into wind and complete a circuit overflying the take off point.
- Position for a figure of eight and carry out manoeuvre.
- Position for 1 or 3 loops in front of the pilot box.
- Position for one 360deg roll upwind followed by a stall turn and ending with a 360deg roll downwind.
- Position for an Immelmann turn and carry out manoeuvre.
- Finish with a circuit and landing.
- Immelmann turn is a flight into wind leading into a half loop with a half roll to level flight on exit.
- Take off and circuit 5 points.
- Figure of eight 5 points.
- Loop, 5 points plus 1 extra for three loops.
- 5 points each for the rolls & stall turn.
- Immelmann turn 5 points.
- Circuit & landing 5 points.
The above may seem daunting at first glance but Mark Redsell will do a demonstration flight.
Please remember this is a fun competition and usually accompanied by lots of banter so come and have a try even if you don’t attempt all the manoeuvres.
Finally the KADMAC chuck wagon will be there serving bacon sausage & egg sarnies plus tea & coffee after the competition. Anyone requiring veggie alternatives please let me know how many asap.
We are trying to be eco friendly so could everyone bring their own pot please.